JOIN OUR TEAM. Stealth Monitoring is a fast-growing leader in the security industry. We’ve grown nationwide and watch over 9,000 cameras each night. Stealth provides real-time video monitoring from multiple high-tech control rooms at our Dallas, Texas corporate headquarters with trained monitors.
ABOUT STEALTH. We invite you to be a part of our success as we continue to expand. Stealth Monitoring is a family-run company and a great place to work. We offer an entrepreneurial and relaxed working environment. We’re committed to honest and ethical values. Plus you’ll always know that you’re doing good by helping to fight crime.
Be a part of Stealth Monitoring’s growth and help fight crime! Stealth Monitoring is a national security industry leader in proactive live video surveillance.
Reporting to the VP of Sales the Executive Sales Support is responsible for building relationships with existing clients and promoting and selling additional products/services within our business.
Major duties include becoming a subject-matter expert in all verticals within our business, building relationships with existing clients, upgrading/cross selling existing accounts, renewing accounts, and providing superior customer service and support.
- Becoming a subject-matter expert in all verticals within our business
- Building strong customer relationships and become a strategic partner to our existing clients in order to upgrade/cross sell various products and services.
- Utilizing Strategic Account Management best practices to develop and grow business with a set number of existing national and multi-regional accounts.
- Execute customer mapping exercises and develop customer relationship management plans.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Designing, Specifying, selling, and project managing installations of technical security systems including CCTV, Live Video Monitoring, and Access Control
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability
- Negotiating with clients and partners
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management levels
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders
- Setting and executing Strategic Account Management Strategy
- Providing clear communication to sales support and operations.
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities.
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
- University or college education with a preference for Business Administration.
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools
- Professional sales training from a well-established sales organization
- Continued focus on professional sales skills development preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in business to business sales selling technical services or products.
- Ideal candidate will have sold solutions to large multi-regional and national accounts.
- Successful track record of producing high levels of growth with national and multi-regional accounts.
- Proven measurable sales success- past award winner, industry reputation, top earner etc.
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly.
- Team player with high level of influence and strong project management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognize buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the customer’s commitment.
- Ability to understand the nuances of managing a project from start to finish, including delivery, set up, site and design issues while maintaining margins.
- Well organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Superior English oral and written communication skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Valid driver’s license required
- Combination of office work and working in the field visiting prospects/clients
- Must be able to travel one to two trips per month
- Occasional customer meetings and networking events in the evenings
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check
All resumes will be reviewed and interviews will be scheduled with selected candidates.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- business to business sales: 5 years
Stealth Monitoring and UCIT Online are the leader in live video surveillance in the U.S. and Canada with over 400 employees, 9 offices, and 3 live video monitoring control centers. Stealth proactive video monitoring watches over 15,000 cameras. Stealth’s virtual security guard service can help prevent cargo theft, detect and deter crime, and reduce or even replace security guards at a fraction of the cost. A remote surveillance Stealth operator can see unusual activity like cargo and warehouse theft, activate a speaker warning and call the local police.
Please call toll-free (866) 382-3873 or contact Stealth today for more information to protect your shopping center, multifamily apartment, office, warehouse, or other industrial or trucking property. Visit our website to see actual videos of criminals being apprehended at a range of commercial businesses.