Be a part of Stealth Monitoring’s growth and help fight crime in our installation department! Stealth Monitoring is a national security industry leader in proactive live video surveillance.
Learn more and apply now! Check all our openings on Indeed and our Careers page.
In this position you will plan and manage the delivery of Stealth Monitoring security camera system solutions and associated application technical support services. This includes working closely with the business functional areas, customers, and vendors in defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing deliverables, and ongoing support.
This individual will work closely with the functional business groups within Stealth Monitoring to ensure the effective and successful implementation of customer deliverables. Position will also be responsible for managing the vendor/partner relationship, service delivery and overall performance. This position requires networking knowledge and experience. This includes knowledge of LANs, WANs, wireless, software, and data communication packages in order to configure systems and to diagnose and correct system malfunctions. Knowledge of IP networking concepts including switching, and routing, LAN/WAN protocols and topologies. This role is designed to have 20-33% travel. 1 or 2 trips per month likely, but could fluctuate based on demand. Communication skills are very important. This person will interface with company management, internal employees and dozens of outside vendors.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is not a hard requirement but an added plus and an advantage. Highly organized and knows how to document their work to include taking pictures of job sites to be utilized for job install planning.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- At least 2 years of experience in networking, IP schemes, WAN/LAN design.
- 2+ year’s field experience in the installation of integrated security systems to include: CCTV and access control is desired.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral/Written communication—the individual communicates clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and demonstrates group presentation skills; presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance; and
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to take direction, and accomplish tasks efficiently, on time and accurately.
- Ability to apply sound judgment and use discretion when dealing with sensitive information
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or the equivalent of 2+ years field experience in the installation of integrated security systems to include: CCTV and access control;
- Knowledge of access control/alarm equipment, sound and communication, CCTV systems (analog and IP), computer network systems
- Skilled in managing subcontractors
- Understanding of job financial reports and have the ability to contain costs in handling large projects
- Computer Skills: Proficient IT skills preferred, including TCP/IP networking skills a must; with emphasis on Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Network troubleshooting experience required.
- Ability to analyze an external network and identify the IP camera network structure
- Understanding of networking port configurations to allow secure remote camera access.
- Ability to diagnosis Internet connectivity to ensure adequate upload speeds are available.
- Working knowledge of Wi-Fi systems, protocols, and standards to troubleshoot wireless interference.
- Up to 20-33%.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check. If you can meet these requirements and this sounds like a job for you, please apply and express your desire to join our team! All resumes will be reviewed and interviews will be scheduled with selected candidates.
JOIN OUR TEAM. Stealth Monitoring is a fast-growing leader in the security industry. We’ve grown nationwide and watch over 15,000 cameras each night. Stealth provides real-time video monitoring from multiple high-tech control rooms at our Dallas, Texas corporate headquarters with trained monitors.
ABOUT STEALTH. We invite you to be a part of our success as we continue to expand. Stealth Monitoring is a family-run company and a great place to work. We offer an entrepreneurial and relaxed working environment. We’re committed to honest and ethical values. Plus you’ll always know that you’re doing good by helping to fight crime.