Be a part of Stealth and UCIT’s growth and help fight crime in our installation department! Stealth and UCIT are the security industry leader in proactive live video surveillance.
Our Service Installation Supervisors and Technicians are our partners in delivering the best possible solution to our customers. They own the work they do and leverage their knowledge of our products and policies to ensure that the job is done right the first time. They have an attention to detail to guarantee that all site protocols and health and safety standards are followed and can deal with the growing demand for our products and services.
- Attend clients’ sites to install, maintain or repair all company systems including video monitoring systems.
- Check to ensure all systems are online when attending a site, noting any malfunctions and notifying the Operations Manager of all issues.
- Document and maintain accurate records of all work performed on a site and submit reports at the end of the work day to the Operations Manager
- Work with the Manager and/or designate of the Monitoring Centre (i.e. UCIT Online Monitoring Inc. and/or Meglan Technologies) to ensure the best camera sight lines, cameras are correctly focused and alarms are properly set up on a site
- Knowledgeable and adheres to all company policies, procedures, protocols and Health and Safety requirements
- Perform warehouse duties as assigned, including assisting with camera
- Maintain and Repair all equipment as needed to guarantee that it is working as required
- Ensure company vehicles are kept in good working condition and notify the Operations Manager of any deficiencies.
- Ensure sufficient equipment is in the vehicle in order to complete assigned daily tasks as well as carry out any other maintenance or repair issues that arise while on a site.
- Ensure daily vehicle and boom assembly safety checks are performed and recorded.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in a technology related field with an emphasis on computer/IT skills.
- Must have “C7” electrical license
Previous experience as a Bell, Rogers or camera installer would be a definite asset
Completion of a security manufacturers certified training program would be an asset
- Excellent physical condition as the job requires lifting of equipment overhead weighing upwards of 50 lbs.
- No fear of heights in order to operate a bucket truck to conduct installations
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with internal and external parties
- The ability to troubleshoot CCTO analogue/IP systems.
- Client sites
- Flexibility to work beyond regular working hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. as well as at least one weekend per month, depending on customer commitments
Job Type: Full-time
- Los Angeles, CA
- Installation: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- C7 Electrical License
JOIN OUR TEAM
Stealth Monitoring is a fast-growing leader in the security industry. We’ve zoomed past our roots selling cameras. Today Stealth partners with clients not just to protect property, but also to improve revenues and reduce operational costs. Our visionary management is steering us into the future with innovative and proprietary technology, powerful live monitoring, and consultative systems design and installation.
We’ve continued with our growth with a recent merger that’s cemented our leadership position. Stealth Monitoring and UCIT Online are the leader in live video surveillance in the U.S. and Canada with over 400 employees, 9 offices, and 3 live video monitoring control centers. Stealth remote video monitoring watches over 15,000 security cameras each night.
We invite you to be a part of our success. Stealth Monitoring is a great place to work with an entrepreneurial and relaxed working environment. We’re committed to honest and ethical values. Plus you’ll always know that you’re doing good by helping to fight crime.