In this position you will plan and manage the delivery of Stealth Monitoring security camera system solutions and associated application technical support services. This includes working closely with the business functional areas, customers, and vendors in defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing deliverables, and ongoing support. This individual will work closely with the functional business groups within Stealth Monitoring to ensure the effective and successful implementation of customer deliverables. Position will also be responsible for managing the vendor/partner relationship, service delivery and overall performance.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules
- Ensuring projects adhere to client contract and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Travel up to 20% - 35%
- 3-5 years experience in a mid to large size security integrator.
- 10 years experience in technical products and services in the security industry
- A strong and thorough knowledge in the Security industry - CCTV, Access Control, Intrusion, PLC's, Relays, Gate Control, Fence Detection, Network Infrastructure, Intercoms, Etc.
- Industry Association, participation and/or leadership preferred.
- Advanced communication skills both written, verbal and presentations to senior executive levels.
- Expert user level of computer systems: Microsoft Office, Excel, Visio and documentation control systems
- Expert knowledge with Avigilon product line/Geo Vision productline
- Provide the best possible customer service
- Wow customers at every opportunity
- Maintain high standards of call quality as pre policy and procedures
- Be honest and respectful in all dealings
- Punctuality and attendance
- Be punctual and a reliable member of the team
- Communicates effectively in ways that enhance productivity and builds respectful relationships
- Demonstrates active listening, written and verbal skills.
- Shares all relevant information as needed.
- Take initiative to learn new tasks.
- Bring forward recommendations for improvement
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Ad-Hoc Work (As required)
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time including, but not limited to the monitoring of construction sites
- Office Setting with some travel to visit clients