Our Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest and qualifying prospects.
- High intensity business development calls including prospecting for new clients, qualifying leads, and identifying the next steps to establish a business connection with our Account Executives.
- Develop a keen and detailed understanding of Stealth value proposition, services, and products.
- Driven to achieve and exceed activity quotas.
- Maintaining clear communication channels with sales and marketing teams.
- Provide the best possible customer service
- Wow customers at every opportunity
- Maintain high standard of call quality as per policy and procedures
- Be honest and respectful in all dealings
- Punctuality and attendance
- Be punctual and reliable member of the team
- Communicates effectively in ways that enhance productivity and builds respectful relationships.
- Demonstrates active listening, written and verbal skills.
- Shares all relevant information as needed.
- Take initiative to learn new tasks
- Bring forward recommendations for improvement
Ad-Hoc Work (As Required)
Perform other duties as assigned from time to time including, but not limited to, the monitoring of construction sites
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year in B2B sales with proven success
- CRM (Salesforce) experience
- Self-motivated with boundless energy to initiate and persistently pursue leads.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable when speaking to prospects and business professionals over the phone.
- Ability to uncover business needs and pains in order to provide solutions.