Reporting to the District Manager the Account Executive is responsible for prospecting, developing, and managing new client relationships in the Commercial, Industrial, or civil construction industry. Major duties include prospecting, cold calling, designing site security systems, selling new accounts, project managing installations, upgrading/cross selling existing accounts, renewing accounts, and providing superior customer service and support.
- Leverage well established network of customer and industry relationships to drive opportunity development.
- Hard core cold calling on phone and in person.
- High intensity prospecting for new clients with a relentless pursuit of new customer attainment.
- Utilizing Needs Satisfaction Selling principles and Strategic Account Management best practices to surpass all sales targets.
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations.
- Selling designing technical construction security systems.
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Action Plans
- Negotiating with clients and partners
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management levels
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders
- Setting and executing Strategic Account Management Strategy
- Providing clear communication to sales support and operations.
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
- Provide the best possible customer service
- Wow customers at every opportunity
- Maintain high standard of call quality as per policy and procedures
- Adhere to dept. uniform policy
- Be honest and respectful in all dealings
- Punctuality and attendance
- Be punctual and reliable member of the team
- Communicates effectively in ways that enhance productivity and builds respectful relationships.
- Demonstrates active listening, written and verbal skills.
- Shares all relevant information as needed.
- Take initiative to learn new tasks
- Bring forward recommendations for improvement
Ad-Hoc Work (As Required)
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time including, but not limited to, the monitoring of construction sites
- University education with a preference for Business Administration.
- Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools
- Professional sales training from a well-established sales organization
- Continued focus on professional sales skills development preferred
- Able to communicate with multiples layers of Organizations, including Senior Leadership.
- Through a constant presence, becomes aware of changes in a customer’s organization and alters sales plan accordingly.
- Team player with high level of influence and strong management skills, able and willing to be assertive when necessary.
- Able to recognize the various stages of opportunities, recognized buying signals, can effectively trial close and is able to ask for the customers commitment.
- Ability to understand the nuances of managing a project from start to finish, including delivery, set up, site and design issues while maintaining margins.
- Well organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Superior English oral and written communication skills
- High level of energy and self-motivation
- Office environment
- Flexibility in work schedule