VP of Operations
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, notifying company personnel of visitor arrival, and assisting the senior managers with proposal writing and other administrative duties.
- Perform reception duties by meeting and greeting clients and visitors and managing all phone calls.
- Provide administrative support to members of the senior management team.
- Manage office supplies.
- Coordinate lunches and assist with setup and clean up.
- Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to photocopying, scanning, mailing, filing, arranging for courier services, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Greeting and directing visitors in a professional manner
- Be professional, courteous, offer solutions, and involve the correct people to resolve any concerns
- Be honest and respectful in all dealings with clients and internal team
- Answer and transfer calls in a respectful manner
- Be a punctual and a reliable member of the team
- Communicates effectively in ways that enhance productivity and builds respectful relationships
- Demonstrates active listening, written and verbal skills
- Shares all relevant information as needed
- Take initiative to learn new tasks
- Bring forward recommendations for improvement
- Previous administrative experience in a small to mid size entrepreneurial environment.
- High energy with a “sense of urgency” and a “take charge” attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including Outlook, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Office environment.
- Some duties may be required outside of the office.
Job Type: Full-time