Our Pre-Configuration Technicians are our partners in delivering the best possible solution to our customers. They enjoy the hands on building of CCTV systems and are comfortable with software installation as well. In Pre-Configuration they own the work they do and leverage their knowledge of our products and policies to ensure that the job is done right the first time. They have an attention to detail to guarantee that all protocols and health and safety standards are followed and can deal with the growing demand for our products and services.
- Configure various CCTV systems (both Analog & Digital IP systems), build and program NVR/DVR's, dress and route cables(includes cabling, camera, hardware installation and programming).
- Verify CCTV systems are properly pre-configured by testing equipment, connections and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
- Must be able to lift equipment of up to 50 lbs.
- Send daily updates of project and deliverables accomplished
Keys to Success
- Networking and IT infrastructure
- MS Office experience specifically Excel
- Experience with Inventory Software such as Netsuite a plus
- Positive attitude with strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Installation experience in the voice/data/service a plus.
- 2 years of experience in Pre-Configuration or CCTV system builds
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid driver's license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Excel: 1 year (Required)
- Equipment Building: 1 year (Preferred)
- CCTV: 1 year (Preferred)
- Low Voltage Wiring: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement