Stealth Monitoring is a live video surveillance company that provides world-class security services to customers across the U.S. and Canada. The organization’s product team is part of the Chief Technology Officer’s organization and is responsible for providing our customers with world-class technology. Our product focus includes IP cameras, video management software, outdoor video servers, wireless systems, solar solutions and more.
We are seeking a seasoned Product Manager to build out formal product processes for our growing organization. In this role, you will be responsible for tracking and managing our top SKU’s through the product lifecycle from idea to end of life, including; rollout, training, product performance management and reporting. You will also be working closely with R&D and shaping the future of the product management team.
- Implement product management processes and tools
- Work with internal and external customers to determine user needs in comparison to product performance
- Develop product performance metrics and present findings to the technology team
- Create buy-in from internal product stakeholders
- Provide leadership through requirements to R&D
- Track and compare company products to those of our competitors and future industry
- Develop product training materials and lead product training sessions.
- Stay abreast of new products, product updates and technology and make selection recommendations
- Manage 3rd party products and vendor relations
- Post-secondary diploma/degree in Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Proven product management experience
- Skilled in working effectively with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated strength in leading through influence
- Ability to produce presentation ready documentation
- Strong communication skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Management experience
- Exposure to security related electronics and software
- IOT and AI