Must be able to work 12-hour night shifts from 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM throughout the week.
You are highly attentive to detail as you will be assigned a number of clients’ sites to monitor on our large video screens. You will be in charge of dealing with various emergency services to respond to security events taking place at our clients’ sites. In this role will also maintain accurate records and reports of all site security incidences and provide written updates for relieving personnel or incoming shift(s)
Here’s What You Offer
- Ideally post secondary education in such programs as Emergency Communications, Police Foundation program or other related areas
- Meticulous time keeping and attendance—we are counting on you to be there as scheduled
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work references that will vouch for your work quality, positive attitude, team work and good attendance
- Solid computer skills.
- No problem sitting for long stretches of time, with some breaks off course
Here’s What We Offer:
- A safe, secure and professional work environment, day or night
- A stepping stone for individuals looking to start a career in law enforcement or the video surveillance security industry.
- Starting hourly rate of $15.00 with regular rate reviews
- A great team environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free Gym on site!
Valid Security License is an asset
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal English
- Strong decision making ability – shows good judgment and confidence
- Proven ability working with numbers
- Team Player
- Proven to be detail oriented, reliable, punctual, efficient, and diligent in duties and responsibilities
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
Hours of Operations (Monitoring Centre)
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Saturday, Sunday, and Statutory Holidays: 24 Hours
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Security: 3 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)