The Senior Manager of Business Systems is responsible for developing accurate, timely and consistent reporting, analyzing existing business processes and bringing forward solutions. They will work with IT and other departments to drive continues improvement throughout the organization.
- Responsible for applying data driven analytical approach to identify, articulate and visualize business process problems.
- Drive efficiencies in core task of monitoring platform improvements.
- Develop, modify, maintain and improve reporting processes using a variety of reporting and analysis tools.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement, automation and development of best practices
- Provide actionable insights and recommend solutions that help senior leadership make informed decisions.
- Conduct cross organizational training as required.
- Support departmental needs for ad hoc data analysis and reporting.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Post graduate degree/diploma in a related field; Degree in Business Administrative Studies or Information Technology Management
- Continuous Improvement Certificates (i.e. Six Sigma, Business Analysis, etc.)
- Business Process, Modelling/Management/Mapping (BPM) - Visio, Pega, Appian, IBM, K2
- 5-8 years of direct work experience building information systems
- 10 years’ business experience including data analysis and process improvement
- Experience with Reporting/BI/Data Manipulation/Qlikview/Tableau
- Excellent computer skills
- Led all aspects of either data or application based projects
- Experience leading medium to large teams
- Highly self-motivated
- Able to effectively communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in CCTV, Card Access and Burglar Alarm systems are an asset
- Office environment
- Flexibility in work schedule may be required depending upon business needs
Job Type: Full-time
- data analysis and process improvement: 8 years (Required)
- building information systems: 7 years (Required)
- CCTV: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Mississauga, ON (Preferred)