As a key member of the Sales team, you are behind the scenes tackling the day-to-day needs of our Sales Executives by keeping them on-track with scheduling, travel arrangements, event planning, and reporting.
- Calendar management of multiple Vice Presidents.
- Travel arrangements for multiple Vice Presidents.
- Assisting with expense reports for multiple Vice Presidents.
- Organizing trainings, sales meetings, and other national or regional sales team events.
- Coordinating customer events in partnership with sales team and marketing.
- Organizing trade show attendance for sales members including travel arrangements.
- Weekly and monthly reporting from SalesForce to include sales activity and financial reporting.
- Build relationships and communicate with all departments including Operations, Project Management, IT, and Executives.
- Provide the best possible customer service
- Be honest and respectful in all dealings
- Punctuality and attendance
- Communicates effectively in ways that enhance productivity and builds respectful relationships.
- Demonstrates active listening, written and verbal skills.
- Shares all relevant information as needed.
- Take initiative to learn new tasks
- Bring forward recommendations for improvement
Ad-Hoc Work (As Required)
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field or equivalent experience.
- Administrative support for multiple managers including heavy calendar management in a fast-paced professional environment is strongly preferred
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and committed to continuous learning and development
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite specifically MS Excel
- Ability to analyze, prioritize, and solve problems in a timely manner
- Detail oriented and disciplined
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a broad range of internal and external parties
- Office environment
- Flexibility in work schedule