As a Senior Software Architect (Cloud and DevOps) will be responsible for guiding development teams within Stealth Monitoring. This will involve architecture guidance and development involvement throughout the SDLC. You will work closely with each development team to transform the way Stealth Monitoring teams build and run their software. Additional responsibilities include creation of comprehensive training, governance, and enablement programs for legacy development teams. In this role you'll use the latest cloud technologies and methodologies in the industry.
Senior Software Architect requires expertise in .NET and/or Java and experience with cloud environments such as Cloud Foundry, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud. Our team is highly collaborative with development and other infrastructure teams, is required to design effective training/governance programs and align roadmaps for cloud execution planning.
- Build Responsive web applications using NET Framework, Angular, SQL code based on wire frames / Visual Design. Experience with .Net Core is a huge plus.
- Write Unit/Integration tests
- Elaborate requirements and designs to build new features / improve current features.
- Enhance performance of the application.
- Train and mentor other developers
- Perform code reviews
- Gather requirements and write user stories.
- Work with team architecting databases and microservices
- .Net Frameworks
- Troubleshooting skills & tools
- Exposure to video domain. (Transcoding, streaming methods, etc.)
- Strong SQL skills with ability to diagnose and address performance issues in Microsoft SQL
- 10+ years of experience developing commercial software applications
- 10+ years of experience designing business critical applications
- Experience in designing and deploying cloud native applications for a PaaS environment e.g. Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Overall Core experience on Microsoft ASP.NET web application development
- Knowledge on VSTS / GIT or any other Version Control System
- Ability to work collaboratively with global project teams
- Good communication skills: strong English is required
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing RESTful API architecture, Micro-service architecture
- Strong CSS skills including understanding the limitations and different approaches needed for different browsers
- Ability to write and maintain REST backend services in .Net Frameworks/SQL to support internal UI development and external integrations
- Ability to write high quality functional tests that verify the soundness and performance of your code
- Be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices
- Agility and comfort with changing requirements and frequent customer feedback
Keys to Success
- You are a self-starter who enjoys tackling new problems and delivering innovative solutions
- You are energized by understanding the customer and delivering solutions
- You aren't necessarily a designer, but you have an eye for detail, you can see when pixels are off, and you have a sense for usability
- You know the ins and outs of cross browser client development
- You appreciate maintainable HTML and CSS concerns such as semantic HTML and CSS specificity
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, client build tools, and client testing tools
- You feel a sense of pride in getting a story over the line
- You like to jump in and feel comfortable in working on the whole stack
- Ability to work alongside co-workers in a distributed team
WORKING CONDITIONS: Office Setting
Seniority Level: Associate
Industry: Security & Investigations
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Information Technology