In this position you will plan and manage the delivery of Stealth Monitoring security camera system solutions and associated application technical support services. This includes working closely with the business functional areas, customers, and vendors in defining systems/project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing deliverables, and ongoing support. This individual will work closely with the functional business groups within Stealth Monitoring to ensure the effective and successful implementation of customer deliverables. Position will also be responsible for managing the vendor/partner relationship, service delivery and overall performance.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and resolve reconciling items on a timely basis
- Prepare and resolve reconciling items for physical inventory reconciliations
- Maintain and develop reports that support the inventory reconciliation process
- Generate Cost of Sales entries after verifying completed installation and billing
- Prepare and post journal entries at month end
- Prepare and send ancillary billings to clients
- Update and maintain the ancillary margin analysis schedule
- Assist and Prepare process flow documentation to support the processes in NetSuite
- Assist as needed in the annual financial statement audit and tax returns
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Punctuality and attendance
- Be punctual and a reliable member of the team
- Communicates effectively in ways that enhance productivity and builds respectful relationships.
- Shares all relevant information as needed.
- Take initiative to learn new tasks.
- Bring forward recommendations for improvement
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Ad-Hoc Work (As required)
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.