Our Video Analyst Manager is a leader through and through. They inspire their team to deliver impeccable customer service while being privy to all things Stealth. They are tasked with planning, directing and managing the day-to-day operations as they pertain to customer, police and incident requests and touch points. The VA manager is also responsible for coordinating with various departments at Stealth including Operations, QA, Sales and Monitoring. In this role, you will be managing the team of video analysts and supporting staff to ensure team KPI’s and performance are continually improving and meeting customer expectations.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of client services, its video analysts and support staff, if any.
- Working closely with the Stealth’s internal IT group, Installations and Service Manager and Monitoring Centre Manager and any third-party vendors in resolving hardware/software issues as they pertain to client sites.
- Participating in the deployment, set up and re-location of the Company’s systems including but not limited to the positioning of cameras, assigning client logins, updating site forms and site maps when required.
- Liaising with site managers, reviewing the locations of the Company’s systems on a site to ensure the best possible coverage and putting forth recommendations for changes, when and as needed.
- Ensuring that all work is done properly, according to company standards and in a timely manner by those directly under your supervision.
- Providing direction, training, guidance and support to those that fall directly under your supervision as well as develop appropriate policies and procedures to support effective service within your department.
- Ensuring that those who fall directly under your supervision are in compliance with the Company’s polices and/or any other regulatory act.
- Developing best business practices for client services.
- Providing customer service and working with clients, police and site managers to identify, validate and/or discuss potential security related incidences and provide the relevant information to them as quickly as possible.
- Managing client services inclusive of tracking of equipment, client files, general housekeeping, scheduling of employees that are under your supervision, performance reviews for employees that are under your supervision, etc.
- Investigating incidents and issues pertaining to clients’ sites inclusive of the review of incidents on clients’ sites by those employees that are under your supervision and reporting on your findings to the VP of Operations and Director of Monitoring Centre at Stealth Monitoring.
- Carries out other duties that may be assigned by management.
- Post- secondary education or equivalent preferred.
- Several years of experience in a management capacity in the security or other related industry.
- 2-5 years of working experience with video editing and formatting software including Adobe Premier and/or MS Movie Maker
- The ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment and to manage specific projects in a detail-oriented manner
- Good working knowledge of MS office software
- Self motivated and committed to constant learning
- Ability to analyze and define problems and resolve these in a timely manner
- Good oral and written communications skills to support and train staff on technical matters, document policies and procedures, liaise with clients etc.
- Excellent management skills to provide direction, guidance and performance feedback to reporting staff.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a broad range of internal and external parties
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities and meet tight deadlines and competing demands.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Computer literate and excellent knowledge of video monitoring software used
- Highly detail oriented to ensure that all work performed by staff is of the highest quality and meets all internal and external policy and procedural requirements.
- Office environment
- Occasional travel to client sites
- Flexibility in work schedule
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Industry: Security & Investigations
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Management