Legal medical and recreational marijuana businesses, such as collectives, growers, warehouses, distributors, and retail stores, all require marijuana business security. Weed-related businesses have significant assets to protect, from their cannabis inventory to pot and hemp products, such as edibles, drinks, concentrates, lotions, and medicinal and homeopathic remedies.
Stealth Monitoring proactive legal marijuana business security features live outdoor and indoor video surveillance and security cameras. We can watch existing security cameras or install our own high resolution IP megapixel video cameras. Our trained staff remotely monitors the outside and inside of your property to help prevent crimes before they happen. We don’t wait for alarms. Stealth operators watch for suspicious activity in real time and can activate speakers. Would-be thieves often go running off your property since they had no idea someone was watching them. We can call police with live reports on criminals often BEFORE they break in, do damage, or cause a loss.
The following states have passed laws to legalize medical or recreational marijuana, according to ProCon.org.
- Alaska (Anchorage, Fairbanks, Juneau)
- Arizona (Phoenix, Tucson, Scottsdale, Chandler)
- Arkansas (Fayetteville, Bentonville, West Memphis, Fort Smith, Little Rock)
- California (Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland)
- Colorado (Denver, Colorado Springs, Boulder)
- Connecticut (Hartford, New Haven, Stamford)
- Delaware (Wilmington, Dover, Newark)
- Florida (Tallahassee, Tampa, Pensacola, Miami, Jacksonville, Orlando, St. Petersburg, Gainesville)
- Hawaii (Honolulu, Kailua, Kaneohe)
- Illinois (Chicago, Peoria, Rockford)
- Louisiana (Lafayette, Baton Rouge, LaSalle, New Orleans, Bossier City)
- Maine (Portland, Bangor)
- Maryland (Baltimore, Annapolis, Frederick, Ocean City)
- Massachusetts (Boston, Worcester, Salem)
- Michigan (Detroit, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Lansing)
- Minnesota (Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Duluth)
- Missouri (Branson, Maplewood, St. Louis)
- Montana (Billings, Great Falls)
- Nevada (Las Vegas, Reno)
- New Hampshire (Portsmouth)
- New Jersey (Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Elizabeth)
- New Mexico (Albuquerque, Las Cruces)
- New York (New York City, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers, Syracuse)
- North Dakota (Bismarck, Devils Lake, Fargo, Grand Forks, Jamestown, Minot, Williston)
- Ohio (Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Toledo)
- Oklahoma (Ada, Bartlesville, Claremore, Durant, Edmond, Lawton, Muskogee, Norman, Oklahoma City)
- Oregon (Portland, Eugene)
- Pennsylvania (Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, Scranton, Wilkes-Barre)
- Rhode Island (Providence)
- Utah (Millcreek, St. George, Sandy)
- Vermont (Burlington)
- Washington (Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma)
- Washington, D.C.
- West Virginia (Charleston, Morgantown, South Charleston)
Stealth Monitoring provides live video surveillance for marijuana business security. Stealth a leader in the security industry with over 9,000 video cameras watched nationwide. Stealth proactive video monitoring can detect and deter crime throughout the U.S. while reducing security guard and other expenses. Stealth’s virtual security guard service can reduce or even replace security guards at a fraction of the cost of guards. A remote surveillance Stealth operator can see unusual activity such as marijuana grower, warehouse, and store trespassers and break-ins, activate a speaker warning to deter criminals, and call the local police.
Please call toll-free (866) 382-3873 or visit www.stealthmonitoring.com. Contact Stealth today for marijuana business security to protect your retail, distributor, or grower property. Visit our web site to see actual videos of criminals being apprehended at a range of commercial real estate businesses.