Building a business can take years of hard work, dedication, and sacrifice. However, it only takes minutes or seconds for someone to take those accomplishments for themselves. According to the FBI the following crimes occur with astonishing frequency in the United States.
- A burglary occurs every 16.4 seconds.
- A larceny or theft occurs every 5.3 seconds.
- A motor vehicle theft occurs every 45.1 seconds.
- A robbery occurs every 1.5 minutes.
- A murder occurs every 37 minutes.
In light of these statistics, can you deter crime with video to protect your assets? Yes. One of the best ways to ensure security is a video surveillance system. Here are some benefits to deter crime with video:
- Move crime away from your commercial property development. When you deter crime with video monitoring would-be criminals are less likely to target your property since the chance of getting caught or identified is significantly raised.
- Reduce actual crimes. When criminals commit crimes, live video surveillance can be used to activate speaker alerts and record video to make it less likely that the crime is completed and to identify suspects. Deter crime with video and you may be able to avoid significant damage.
- Solve crimes. Video recordings are reliable and do not lie. When you deter crime with video you provide an opportunity for the offender to be caught and brought to justice.
- Cost-efficient. Deter crime with video and you often can reduce security guards and other expenses. Video surveillance is a smart business decision.
- More effective than other options. Other crime prevention options do not deter crime with video. They don't provide outdoor coverage and can't provide verifiable evidence of a crime in progress for best police response. Video surveillance cameras can be placed throughout your commercial property development to provide a sense of security and peace of mind not afforded by other options.
Stealth Monitoring proactive live video surveillance can deter crime with video. Stealth detects and deters crime at apartment buildings, pharmacies, car dealers, office buildings, warehouses, and industrial properties, while reducing security guard and other expenses. A Stealth operator can see unusual activity such as trespassers and thefts, activate an audible warning to deter the criminals, and call the local police.
Please contact Stealth today for more information to protect your shopping center, pharmacies, apartment complex, auto dealership, office building, or other commercial property development. Visit our web site to see actual videos of criminals being apprehended at many businesses.